Registration and Housing
New this year, we're pleased to be able to offer you the convenience of registration and housing reservations online in one transaction! You will receive one confirmation for both your registration and housing.
Click on the button below to register.
To fax or mail your registration form, please click here for a pdf copy of the registration form.
Update: The Advance Registration discount has now been extended through April 14, 2011. The housing deadline has also been extended to March 31, 2011.
Attendee Registration and Fees
(by February 4, 2011)
(February 4, 2011-April 14, 2011)
|Dealer (ATD Member)
|Manager (ATD Member)
|Dealer (Non-ATD member)
|Manager (Non-ATD Member)
Registration Fees include the following items, in addition to your name badge:
- Dealers and Dealership Managers have access to the Exhibit Hall, General Sessions, Workshops and the Lifestyle Center and receive a convention bag, workshop materials, and a program/expo directory. Allied Industry personnel may NOT register as a dealer or manager.
- Spouses/Relatives have access to the Exhibit Hall, General Sessions and the Lifestyle Center and receive a tote bag, and a program/expo directory. Spouses/Relatives do NOT have access to the workshops. Spouses/Relatives who want to participate in the workshop program should register as a dealership manager. Only one Spouse/Relative badge is allowed per fully registered attendee for Dealers and Managers only. Spouse/Relative cannot be affiliated with a dealership. Spouse/Relative must be affiliated with a fully registered attendee. A guest of an Allied Industry must register the Allied Industry Category.
- Children over 18 must register for the Convention. If they would like to attend workshops, they will need to register as a dealership manager. Children 18 and under can obtain a free badge to come into the exhibit hall during Expo hours and attend the Final Night Gala ONLY. Children under 18 CANNOT attend the workshops and the group luncheons. Children must be accompanied by and under the strict supervision of a registered adult. On the Expo floor, infants and toddlers must remain in a stroller at all times.
- Please note: Tickets for the Golf Tournament are optional and must be purchased separately during the registration process. Space is limited and tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline to register for the tournament is March 18, 2011. Tickets are non-refundable unless your entire registration is cancelled. Tournament format is best ball scramble, shotgun start at 1:15pm. Fee includes: green fee, cart, gratuity, range balls, box lunch, beverages, reception and transportation. If purchasing tickets, please be sure to answer the questions regarding golf clubs and handicap. If you require rental clubs, you must complete a credit card authorization form and fax it to the Legacy Golf Resort. This form can be downloaded from the ATD Convention website under the Attendee tab and selecting "The ATD Golf Tournament". The Golf Tournament Director will have the responsibility of assigning the foursomes; individual requests for pairings will be considered by the director but cannot be guaranteed.
* ATD reserves the right to cancel the golf tournament and refund fees if minimum player amount is not met.
- Allied Industry have access to the Exhibit Hall, General Sessions, Lifestyle Center, and Workshops and receive a convention bag, workshop materials, and a program/expo directory. Note that workshop content is designed for dealers and department managers.
Deadlines for Registration:
- January 21, 2011 - Deadline to receive the EARLY Registration Fees
- January 22, 2011 thru April 14, 2011 - Deadline to receive the ADVANCE Registration Fees.
- March 4, 2011 - Deadline to receive your badge in the mail if you select to have your badge mailed.
Deadline for Hotel Reservations:
- March 31, 2011 (Updated) (5pm CT)
The Sheraton Phoenix requires a credit card at the time you submit your housing form to guarantee your reservation. When ATD Registration & Housing sends the rooming list to the hotel, the hotel will charge the first night’s room and tax to the credit card provided as a deposit in March, 2011.
There are three easy ways to register and secure housing:
ONLINE: This is the fastest and easiest way to register and secure housing. You will be able to register, make hotel reservations and go through one “Checkout” process that covers both the registration fees and hotel guarantees. You will receive an immediate confirmation both your registration and hotel information.
FAX: Complete the combined registration and housing form with credit card information and fax it to 301-694-5124. The fax line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
MAIL: Complete the combined registration and housing form with either a check or credit card information and mail it to:
ATD Registration & Housing,
P.O. Box 4088, Frederick, MD 21705.
Note: If paying by check, be sure to mail the check and form in together. Make checks payable to ATD/Experient. Please note: you may pay for your registration fees by check. However, a credit card is required to guarantee your hotel reservation.
- Once you have submitted your forms via fax or mail you will receive a confirmation acknowledgement from ATD Registration & Housing via email, fax or mail within 3-5 business days. The confirmation will include both your registration and housing information and will automatically be emailed whenever an email address is provided.
- A separate email address is required for each registrant. ATD will not give out your email address. This email is used to provide you with confirmation, as well as send you convention-related information from ATD only. A CC email is provided if an additional copy of your confirmation should be sent to someone else.
- Forms received without payment will not be processed.
New this year, you will have the option of having your badge mailed to you in advance. If you choose to have your badge mailed to you, you will need to bring it with you and pick-up your badge holder and convention bag onsite. ATD Registration & Housing will mail badges three weeks prior to the convention, so if you select to have your badge mailed, you MUST register by March 4, 2011. After March 4, 2011, badges cannot be mailed and you will need to pick it up onsite at “Attendee Registration”. If you have your badge mailed to you, and you need to make a change, it will need to be done onsite at registration. If you need to cancel your registration after your badge has been mailed, please read the registration changes and cancellations policy below.
If you must cancel your registration, please fax or email your written request to ATD Registration & Housing at 301-694-5124 or firstname.lastname@example.org. No cancellations will be accepted by phone. All cancellations must be received in writing by March 31, in order to receive a refund. A $35 processing fee applies to each individual cancellation. Cancellations after March 31 will not receive a refund, no exceptions. If you had your name badge mailed to you, you need to mail your badge (with a copy of your cancellation request) back to ATD Registration & Housing within 5 days of your cancellation request in order to receive a refund. The optional golf tickets are non-refundable unless your entire convention registration is cancelled by March 18, 2011. * ATD reserves the right to cancel the golf tournament and refund fees if minimum player amount is not met.
If a new badge is necessary due to a name change, please fax or email your written request for name changes to ATD Registration & Housing at 301-694-5124 or email@example.com by March 18, 2011. Any changes after this date will have to be made onsite. If you had your name badge mailed to you, the new person must bring the badge with them onsite to make the change, along with a letter from the original registrant authorizing the change.
If you must cancel your hotel room reservation, please fax or email your written request to ATD Registration & Housing at 301-694-5124 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. CT, April 1, 2011. Between March 24 and March 29, changes cannot be made to your reservation(s) with ATD Registration & Housing or the hotel while reservations are being processed. Beginning March 29, 2011, you will need to contact the hotel directly to cancel your reservation. Should you cancel your reservation 72 hours prior to your arrival, the deposit charged to your credit card will be refunded by the hotel.
You may make arrival/departure & name changes directly with ATD Registration & Housing. Please fax or email a written request to 301-694-5124 or email@example.com by March 18, 2011. You will receive a confirmation of all changes. After March 18, we will continue to take changes and additions based on availability, up to 5 p.m. CT on March 24, 2011. Beginning March 29, 2011 please call the Sheraton Phoenix directly at 602-262-2500.